Thursday, April 18, 2024

Best pepper spray? Needs to be fail-proof for wife

Hello. My wife just started a new job, and she gets off work when it's dark. She has to walk a few city streets to the parking lot, and the location isn't the safest. There is a high chance she will be robbed or attacked at least once in the next 10 years. (I work for the same company, but in a different area, and there are often safety emails about robberies of employees in her work area.)

I want to buy her a pepper spray that works without fail and won't leak. I'm thinking aerosol makes more sense than gel so her aim does not need to be precise. I've been checking out this subreddit and see recommendations for Fox, Police Magnum, Sabre, and a few other brands, but can't figure out which brand, model, and size to buy. Price does not matter - I'll happily pay to keep her safer. Thank you.



Submitted April 18, 2024 at 07:23PM by FriendsCanKnowThis1 https://ift.tt/zJWRscw

No comments:

Post a Comment