Saturday, April 27, 2024

Looking for a stun wand to protect my aging dog

Hi! My dog (Apollo, a Husky) has been a target of off-leash dog attacks all his life; I don't know what it is but other dogs go out of their way to attack him. He has always defended himself well and only gotten a minor injury once. But now he's getting older (12) and I want to protect him from other dogs. (He just got attacked by two German Shepards a few weeks ago, and there's only so much stomping, yelling and kicking I can do.) I'm ready to buy a stun wand or pen that will stop BUT NOT KILL another large dog. Does anyone have any suggestions? Amazon doesn't seem to show the voltage and I wouldn't know what a good voltage would be anyway...



Submitted April 27, 2024 at 10:52AM by paintedfantasyminis https://ift.tt/pymjRb8

No comments:

Post a Comment