Thursday, December 2, 2021

Want to give concealed carry another try. Need recommendations on the ABSOLUTE most comfortable setup options available.


I halfheartedly tried CC 7 years ago with an M&P 9c and gave up on it because I found it too uncomfortable. I had a decent half moon hybrid holster but never bought a proper gun belt. I decided I would like to give CC another try and recently purchased a Sig P365x with the hopes that the slim profile and reduced weight will make a difference. If I wind up keeping the gun I will probably put a holosun 507k on it.​Looking for recommendations on the most comfortable gear that is currently out there. I also see that most people are doing appendix carry these days. I can see the advantages it has so I am considering that as an option. However I gave it a quick try with a crappy leather holster and it just seems inherently more uncomfortable than the 4 o'clock position. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3Dd5Gx7

No comments:

Post a Comment