Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Middletown RI CCW Application Questions


I am a resident in RI, Just moved from warwick to Middlewotn RI so I have a list of questions:​Do i have to live in Middletown for a certain period of days to apply here? Can I apply to any city (for reasons to avoid the below questions)?The MD Application states in bold on the application that it WILL take 6-9 months for a response, which is a clear violation of the Gadomski case that stated 90 days was a reasonable time frame.It asks for 10 years of address history, however the AG only asks for 3 years. I'm 29, a military vet, and divorced. Between all of that I have a ton of addresses and dates I may not have accurate info past 5 years. What can I do about this?It wants a medical record disclosure statement giving them access to my records. This is not a requirement under law, can I get around this?It wants a psych eval from my doctor, again not a requirement under law, can I get around this?​I really don't want to pay for lawyers to get involved so looking at my best options. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3yPkiSX

No comments:

Post a Comment