Sunday, December 26, 2021

Denied CCW? (Virginia)


Live in VA for military. Had my Jeep broken into 2 times within 3 weeks time period and had only been stationed in VA for about 2 or 3 months at the time. Really ticked me off, not because they vandalized my Jeep, but because I had a girlfriend at the time (now fiancé) and would've had no way to defend her if she had walked out there since the criminal also stole one of my 8in knives. I applied as a nonresident on 20OCT2021 per the form I turned in, and my birthday was 11OCT2000, so it was kind of a birthday present to myself. I know for a fact I'm 21, but my CCW was denied for not meeting age requirements per the Norfolk circuit Court, and lost $5 due to fees and was sent $45 back in the form of a check. Anyone know why this happened or if there's a way to proceed and dispute it without just applying again for $50 and waiting 45 days when anything can happen where I may need that permit when I don't have it? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3JhOivB

No comments:

Post a Comment