Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Advice needed!


I am hoping you guys will be able to provide me with some advice. I am a younger college student who has been carrying for about 1.5 years now. I don’t go anywhere without my gun almost ever. It has become a part of how I operate my day and it truly feels foreign when it isn’t attached to me. However, this summer I was offered an incredible internship opportunity in a field I am very passionate about. The only problem is that it is located in Chicago. Since I am not from Illinois I do not have an Illinois CCW permit. As some of you may know, Illinois does not honor most other states CCW permits, and that goes for my home state. I really don’t like the idea of living and working in Chicago while not carrying. Does anyone have any advice for me? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3mEAYaS

No comments:

Post a Comment