Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Before you sell your gun due to issues email the manufacturer, warranty success story


Success story:Bought a shield 45 that would fail to feed the next round 100/1000 rounds. After about 3000 rounds and procrastinating calling, I emailed S&W. Two weeks later they sent me "upgraded mags" for free that have a groove cut out and now after another 2000 rounds I have zero failures to feed.Note this was like 4 years after I bought the gun I emailed them so that was real cool too.Wish I didn't procrastinate so long, I stayed up so many nights googling, watching youtube videos trying to diagnose the issue, stressing myself out, a 5 minute email solved my issue. They didnt even ask for my receipt, just my serial, which I'm sure matched my license.Learn from my mistakes! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3ISQbyI

No comments:

Post a Comment