Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Looking to get my CHL in OH - got a couple questions.


I attempted to obtain a Virginia non-resident CHL as it did not require in person training but after spending the $70 on an online firearms safety certificate I was made aware that in person training was made a requirement starting on the first of this year. Big oof. I was working with outdated information. I contacted the company for a refund so we'll see how that goes but that's besides the point. Anyway, are there any other states that have reciprocity with OH that have online only CHL/CCW training courses?The closest in person training session I could find available after hours of research is a month away - should I sign up for that now before it fills up or should I wait and see if House Bill 227 passes turning us into a constitutional carry state? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3lO7vL9

No comments:

Post a Comment