Monday, December 13, 2021

Is the Idaho Enhanced CCW license renewable by mail?


I'm a Texan with a Texas LTC and a Washington CCW, because Washington doesn't recognize Texas LTCs and I'm there relatively often. The Washington CCW is sort of annoying to renew because I have to do it in person every 5 years and therefore sync up my visits with the license renewal cycle. I'm interested in getting an Idaho enhanced CCW as a replacement for the Washington CCW, because both Washington and Minnesota recognize Idaho. (Minnesota doesn't recognize Texas LTCs either, so this would gain me another state.) However, I've been unable to determine if the Idaho enhanced CCW must be renewed in person, and if renewals require re-taking the initial enhanced CCW course. Can someone confirm whether either of those are true? If so, then Idaho won't be any easier for me to renew than Washington. Thanks. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3DOTNxN

No comments:

Post a Comment