Saturday, December 4, 2021

Kind of off topic: Car break Ins


I unfortunately live a mile or so outside of the most ghetto crime ridden area I’ve ever seen and the crime makes it’s way over towards our little neighborhood a lot.I just built this house and I had no idea it would get so bad. There’s shootings about every night in the city and a ton of vehicle theft.In my state it’s legal to shoot over property theft but I morally don’t agree with that. We’ve had our cars BROKEN into 3 times in a year not just door handles checked to see if it’s openLast night my ring camera alerted me as I just fell asleep and I looked and saw 2 men trying to pry my wife’s car open. I ran outside with my handgun and with the dog and started yelling at them and they took off like bats out of hell.The police won’t show up for hours as they’re so busy and understaffed. I’m running out of options on how to stop these low lives.Anyone here deal with this? Or have any ideas? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3EqSCWn

No comments:

Post a Comment