Monday, December 6, 2021

Important info for P365 Owners - internal springs expected to fail at 2k round and replacing them yourself voids warranty.


The P365 being the most popular new carry handgun in the world, I assume some of us have them so this may be important information.I was practicing with mine this weekend when the trigger reset spring snapped leaving the gun unable to fire, imagine if this was the round you needed to save your life.I called Sig since the firearm is 10 months old and was told they expect internal springs to fail at around 2K round. I thought OK no problem, let me know what to replace and I will order it. They WILL NOT tell you what they expect will break unless you pay to get certified as a P365 armorer. This was absolutely shocking to me that they are OK with you trusting your life to a gun that they know will fail and won't let you know what will fail for extra profit.The only option for a repair that won't void my warranty, send it for a paid service and have sig replace the spring that snapped after 10 months. They said I should expect to send it in every 2k rounds and have sig replace the parts, that anything other than them doing so voids the warranty.They said this should be expected in micro-compact but felt no obligation to let the people carrying them know about it, and said they would absolutely not post the information online. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3dmi5EG

No comments:

Post a Comment