Monday, December 6, 2021

Carrying at work


Hey guys. I am new to carry, and have only been doing so for a week now. I live in western Washington and commute to Seattle for work. I manage a restaurant, and I do enjoy my job and the benefits it offers me. However, my boss, the owner, would not be ok with me carrying at work, and would have me fired if he ever found out, even if I am a perfectly legal carrier. I work next to a block that has the most concentrated level of crime in the city, and that unfortunately extends to my place of work. I can’t tell you how many times a crazy dude walks down our stairs when I have the delivery door open; happened just 3 days ago.I have been carrying to work and unholstering when I get there. I have a range back pack that I take to work and have been keeping it next to me while on the clock with my G19 inside jt. I don’t like doing that, nor do I like the idea of keeping it in my car. The only other option I see is to stay strapped through my working hours, which can be between 8-10 hours. If you were in my situation, what would you do other than get a new job?Thank you for your help and input. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/31B8Bmq

No comments:

Post a Comment