Sunday, August 1, 2021

Need a recommendation for a good place to take the required CCW safety course for San Diego


I'm a new San Diego resident and need a reccomendation for where to take the required 8 hour course. I know the sherriff has a list of approved instructors, but I am seeking input on which of those is best.I've been carrying for 4 years and have a Florida concealed permit; so I don't need a basics course and don't want to waste my time with one. I'm military and an experienced shooter so a more intermediate/advanced course that satisfies the requirement would be preferable. If that isn't a possibility, then the most pain free/check in the box course would be good as well.Thanks in advance! Any input on writing this "good cause statement" woukd be greatly appreciated as well. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3ik5Trn

No comments:

Post a Comment