Friday, February 19, 2021

Streamlight TLR6 bends my Glock 43X frame


Hi everyone. I've just purchased a Streamlight TLR6 light for my Glock 43X and when I installed it I immediately noticed that (1) my slide gets stucks a bit and (2) it's impossible to disassemble the gun with the light on. After looking at it for probably 20mn I understood that the problem comes from the fact that the light bends the tip of the frame upwards, which creates a friction with the slide. I've checked multiple times that I didn't make any mistake with the installation but it's so straightforward that it would be very hard to miss something. I'm honestly a bit shocked by such a serious problem with a reputable product. Anyone had a similar issue with a Glock 43/42/43X/48? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3k2BWeu

No comments:

Post a Comment