Friday, February 19, 2021

Sig P239 Kydex IWB Recommendations?


Looking for some kydex IWB recommendations for my Sig P239. I've got a Vedder now, and it's alright, but I wouldn't mind something else if possible. I can't seem to find any brands that carry anything for Sig, outside of the 365 or 320. Any ideas? Chambered in .40, if it matters. I'm a poor recent college grad, so a hand-me-down is all I've got to work with for the foreseeable future.Where I've looked so far: Tier 1, JM Custom, Dark Star Gear, PHLSTER, TRex Arms, Bravo Concealment, Keeper's Concealment, Tenicor, Henry Holsters, Dara Holsters, Black Arch, V Development Group, Alex and Ryan Design, Amarok, Hilux, White Hat, Versacarry, Dara, etc. etc. (Feel like I've made my point now)Should also note that I am aware of Concealment Express and some of the AlienGear options, but based on sub sentiment, I'd rather not even waste my time trying those out.TIA via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3sal5cr

No comments:

Post a Comment