Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Looking to upgrade my carry weapon light. Flush fit with a Glock 19, reliable, and good performance.


Hey everyone,Currently running a PL Mini 2 but saw a deal at my LGS for the TLR7A High switch for $120. Never had an issue with my PL Mini 2 but I’m trying to slowly move away from Olight and towards the higher end performance brands (so far I have cloud defensive lights on my rifles, and pistols are next).I do have a few concerns though: - I have read that some people have issues with positive holster retention because of the lack of extrusion or point to latch on to (as opposed to the QD latch on the PL Mini 2) - Similarly, some people have mentioned the TLR7A coming loose regularly and having to loctite it, something I want to avoid doing because of the number of carry guns and swapping out different attachments - I haven’t seen the light in person and can’t find a video comparing the PL Mini 2 to it, but is the 500 lumens, hotspot, and spill satisfactory? - Do you think the investment of new holsters, the light, and batteries is worth it? If I go this route I plan to go all in and leave the PL Mini 2 behind.If anyone has any other recommendations for a reliable, good light that would be flush with a Glock 19, please comment below. I am not looking for a larger X300 style light atm.Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/37kiNj9

No comments:

Post a Comment