Wednesday, February 10, 2021

First time buyer advice


Hey guys! I'm currently waiting on my CCW license in Georgia. I completed the application process two days ago, and I'm expected to have my card in 30 days. In the meantime, I've signed up for firearms courses offered at my university over the next three weekends to prepare. I will soon be looking to purchase my first carry firearm. I'm a college student and on a tight budget; I can't afford much more than a $350 gun. Because of this, I'm looking to purchase in a local pawn shop.I'm admittedly very nervous about this as I don't know enough about the market value of guns to determine if I'm being scammed or not, and nobody in my close circle is knowledgable enough about guns to accompany me during the purchase. In your experience, what sorts of things should I look out for? Should I try and haggle or are pawn shops usually fair in their pricing? Are there any common models in my price range I should look out for? Any other tips are much appreciated, I'm trying to soak in whatever information I can. I apologize for my lack of knowledge on the topic. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3jF9EX6

No comments:

Post a Comment