Thursday, February 18, 2021

finally carrying with one in the chamber


So today i took that step to carrying one in the chamber. I know, I know, why did I never carry with one in the chamber to begin with? Because i never took the time to educate myself in the advantages of " One In The Chamber" . I was never under the dumb perception of " you'll shoot your sausage off" cause if you practice proper gun safety you know not to touch the trigger unless ready to fire. I was under the false illusion that in a situation of self defense or distress that i would be able to rack the pistol and access the threat. Wrong in my opinion that time that you are taking to rack and access you could be dead, all it takes is a second. My advice for those of you that don't carry with one in the chamber is take your time to feel comfortable doing so but most importantly educate yourself on the pros and cons and you won't have to wait 4 yrs like i did to take that step.appendix rig from trex arms via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3drnxY3

No comments:

Post a Comment