Sunday, February 7, 2021

Cross country CCW


I’ll be driving from Tennessee to Seattle mid April with some sight seeing stops along the way. My permit is good for every state I will pass through except Washington state. They are an open carry state, which I am not fond of, but if it’s my only option to be armed while there then I will open carry. No time to get a non resident permit for a state that Washington will honor. This will be a one way drive then flying back to Tennessee. I have only flown and checked a firearm one time to Florida last year and our bag was then lost for two days (left on the tarmac in Nashville). That has me very apprehensive about checking my gun for a cross country flight. The flight is non stop but so was the one to Florida last year. I certainly don’t want to drive cross country over 7 days unarmed. Help me ease my mind about getting the gun back to Tennessee. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3cRtEEA

No comments:

Post a Comment