Sunday, February 21, 2021

CCW extra magazine comforably


Those of you who carry a spare magazine, how do you do so comfortably? I carry a P365 and the spare magazine jabs into my side (using an IWB mag pouch) to the point that I sometimes just don't carry it (even knowing the benefits of having spare ammo/spare magazine in case of malfunctions). I used to carry a S&W Bodyguard, and the magazine fit into my pocket very well, but I can't fit a double stack magazine in my pocket along with the other stuff I carry (including pepper spray, asthma inhaler, etc.) without printing very obviously.I've thought about a Leatherman-esque pouch, but the downside there is people expect you to have a multitool in that style of pouch, and the people I interact with on the daily would ask to borrow it.I've also looked into the Neomag-style magazine holder, but don't think it would fit any better in my support-side pocket than just loose in the pocket. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3pGkLk4

No comments:

Post a Comment