Monday, February 8, 2021

AIWB holster recommendations for Shield 9


Hey all.. been carrying strong side hip lately, but these sexy love handles aren't helping to conceal my firearm very well. It's not terrible, but not amazing either. I'm probably more aware of it than anybody else, but warmer weather will be here before you know it and I won't be wearing flannels and hoodies.Looking at grabbing an appendix rig, but am confused by what's out there. I see raving reviews for higher dollar set ups from Tier1, Vedder, Black Arch, etc... but I also see some negative reviews for them, as well. Plus.. wait times.So... dollar for dollar, what's the general consensus from "seasoned" AIWB carriers here? Also, does the addition of a sidecar help with comfort and concealability? I've read that somewhere that it does, but they all look a little "bulky" to me. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3rwHoIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment