Friday, January 1, 2021

Need help with AIWB for Small Skinny Guys


Hi guys, im new here and to CC in general. Plan on getting my first gun so I can conceal carry with BUT im unsure what to expect with it since i cant find any helpful videos in terms of how to carry AIWB for someone of my size. Im 5'5" and 116lbs, so im pretty small and skinny.I've tried a couple of guns out and have enjoyed the M&P 2.0 series. I plan on getting this as my carry weapon but am not sure if i should go with the 4" compact size or the 3.6", or maybe even something entirely different since i feel like the gun might be too big or bulky for how skinny i am.I really want to use this gun and loved how it shot but dont know of ANYWHERE thatll let me try them along with a holster to see what fits or works well. I dont have anyone to ask either that can help so i wanted some pointers in hopes of not messing up on my first purchases for CC.Thanks in advance guys. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3pKBRh1

No comments:

Post a Comment