Thursday, January 28, 2021

Obtaining CCW in Orange County, CA with an arrest


Hello all,I apologize if this has been posted here for OC already. I am applying for CCW and my interview is in 2 weeks. I have an arrest from when I was 18 (am now 26). The charge against me was a felony for possession with intent to sell. The whole case was dismissed by the judge, so I do not have a conviction. Only an arrest. I was honest on my application and told them I had an arrest but the case was dismissed. Do I have a good chance of obtaining my CCW permit?If it helps, I have had multiple background checks ran for purchasing a firearm and there has been no problems with purchasing one.Does anybody have any experience with a situation like this or knows anybody who has? Any advice would be appreciated. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3abQPXs

No comments:

Post a Comment