Friday, January 29, 2021

Comfort advice needed


Hey guys. I have had my concealed permit for years now and to be honest I almost never carry. I have always had an issue with comfort that just makes me not want to carry.I have tried appendix carry and just found it to print too much due to my stomach pushing the grip out too far. So I moved to carrying iwb at the 4-5 o’clock position. This has virtually no print unless I’m bending over which is great. My real issue is the belt.I have a wilderness tactical instructor belt that I wear all the time. I bought it to carry but it is comfy and convenient when not carrying so I have always used it for that. However when I do carry it is terrible. It holds the gun great but no matter how high or low it sits it hurts my hips like crazy. After about an hour of wearing it (even just lounging around) my hips are red and tender. If I wear it below my hips the bottom of them start to hurt. On the hips the middle gets sore and above the hips the top get sore. Is there anything I can do to help this issue? I want to carry more but the discomfort make me shy away from it. Or is this something you just get used to with time?Details Wilderness tactical instructor belt 5.11 apex pants Black arch iwb holster at 4 o’clock Glock 19 via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3ae1L6N

No comments:

Post a Comment