Sunday, January 31, 2021

Possibly Moving to Missouri...


I am currently in UT and enjoy very few gun and knife restrictions and quite liberal freedoms. We can even carry in public schools with a CCW. However, the average income in UT is 30,000 and the average price of a home is 350,000. My wife has family in MO and suggested after our ties to UT are up, we move out there for the cheaper housing, greener environment, and to be near her family.While I have no special connection to MO, I am not opposed to it. I have perused USCCA's site regarding MO gun laws, as well as the AKTI (American Knife and Tool Institute) website regarding knife laws. Overall, MO seems to be relatively friendly to the 2nd Ammendment with even prohibited locations carrying the weight of a trespass unless repeatedly offended (to my understanding).Are there any members here who live in MO and can share their opinions of the place in regards to laws concerning weapons and defense of self, others, and home? Any personal experience, or opinions regarding precious and future governers and legislative bodies would also be welcome. If its gun friendly now, but wont be in 5 years I'd rather not be stuck there.Thank you all for your help in advance, I hope you have a wonderful week. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3oGNqoU

No comments:

Post a Comment