Saturday, January 30, 2021

Fn 509 c-MRD. The "do everything carry"


I had the pleasure of buying the fn 509c-mrd and it has now become my goto "EDC". A few notes on it because it is rarely seen and talked about. It comes red dot ready with a supply of different red dot mounting plates. It comes with a full picatenny rail that is standard. No proprietary b.s. it comes with suppressor height sights ready for co-witness with the optic of your choice. Also comes with 2 back strap options and a crowned barrel. Oh also it just looks sexy. The round capacity is great with the flush mag at 12+1 and the extended with pinky base pad at 15+1. The biggest selling point for me.... THE TRIGGER. very short take up with a very defined wall, crispy apex ish break and short reset. In fact the trigger on this thing is so good I prefer it over my apex job on my m&p. I decided to go with this as my edc over the sig 365 or the 365xl for a few reasons.1 grip angle, stippling and comfort in my hand. I wear a large in gloves and with the flush fit mag the 509c fits perfect. I can maintain a full master grip easily, something I can't do on the 365.I'd urge anyone looking for a new ccw to check one out if you can find one locally, it's worth searching for one. There is limited YouTube videos out for it but colion noir has a good first mag review on it. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3ay0UOL

No comments:

Post a Comment