Sunday, January 31, 2021

Got a VP9 for AIWB concealed carry, need help choosing a light bearing left handed AIWB holster.


I’ve picked up an HK VP9 and am looking at getting a holster for it. I want to mount a light on it, (either a streamlight TLR 1 or TLR 7A), and the options I have narrowed it down to so far are the TREX ARMS raptor and side car, ANR designs light bearing IWB with claw, tier 1 axis slim and xyphos V2, (can’t get left handed axis elite for VP9), and the JM custom Kydex AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 light bearing. I want it to be comfortable and a good quality holster that conceals well. Im 6’1” and 165lbs with a flat torso, so unfortunately I don’t have a chest to poof my shirt out. Any advice and or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2MHKv1S

No comments:

Post a Comment