Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Darn shirt keeps riding up. What suggestions do you have?


I'm 6ft tall. Skinner build at 175-180 pounds.I carry IWB. Dual clip. Black arch iwb protos to be exact. Carry a subcompact glock. I wear a hanks gun belt too if that matters.Everything I wear gives me an immediate riding up effect except for a plaid button up shirt that I have (that sometimes can ride up).I am a bit concerned because I don't feel comfortable carrying concealed in public. I'm still waiting on my CCW license to come in and it seems like I'll be waiting the whole 90 days here.So basically I'm just practicing wearing it around the house and yard now.What should I do? Do I need to buy "tall" shirts even at 6 ft tall? Could my shirts be too shirt or is it probably something else? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3kgFzMl

No comments:

Post a Comment