Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Don’t buy the TLR-7 with Aliengear cloaktuck 3.5


I have been carrying for a couple weeks and just had my first oh shit moment. At the grocery, and I guess the way my holster was sitting on my hip (3 o’clock carry) it put enough pressure to turn on the light. I didn’t realize it until someone stopped me to say you have a light on in your pants. I claimed it was my phone and kept moving because I had no idea what to do. Then he said it must be a key chain or something and I was like oh yeah it’s just my phone. He gave me an odd look and moved along. I decided to leave my cart there and adjust it in my truck. Then went back into the store.So, won’t ever be using this combo again. But do I need a new light now? I also have a vedder lighttuck and I tried my hardest to activate the light with it in the holster and I can’t do it. Still going to be cautious about the light activating for some time though. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Uhkmau

No comments:

Post a Comment