Monday, December 9, 2019

Looking for Glock 19 AIWB holster for ≤$100


I am soon to be a CCW'er after some training, and the one thing that I can't get over quite yet is which holster to use. I'm much more a "buy nice or buy twice" sorta guy, and I want to buy it nice, but don't have LOADS of money to spend.I will be carrying AIWB, and I am a fairly slim 165lb 6' male. Extra mag is optional, but a nice addition if you guys feel like it's comfortable and can conceal well.I prioritize comfort, because if it isn't comfortable, then I won't carry all the time. The goal is to carry all the time. Hybrid holsters and kydex holsters are what I'm focusing on. I was looking at the Aliengear Shapeshift, but I've seen multiple people not recommend it and I'm not sure why.Little bit of a Moronic Monday post, but hey, everyone has to start somewhere. Thank you for your time! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/38kySnQ

No comments:

Post a Comment