Tuesday, December 10, 2019

How do I trust a gun?


This is a pretty serious question. For background I didn't grow up around guns. The first time I shot was at 18, and my parents had guns, but they didn't regularly shoot. I have owned a mk4 ruger and a shotgun, however have sold both and am looking into getting a CCW gun.So the real problem is I don't have a deep knowledge of guns and how there safety functions. Why are people SO sure that guns (any large brand guns) don't fire unless the trigger is pulled? Browsing forums people seem to be more worried about guns not going off (which of course is still a problem). I was looking to buy a first carry pistol and training regularly with it. I was shocked when I learned about the p320's issues, I now don't know how to feel I was planning on just getting a Glock 19 because I've been scared of buying any other gun. I don't actually want a Glock 19 as my first gun, I'm not a Glock hater its just not my favorite I have tried (including cz75, p226, p320, 1911, ppq and a couple others). Its not a large amount of money but not a small amount of money to buy something that is not my favorite.So question to all of you, how can I trust the gun that I carry? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2E72GGw

No comments:

Post a Comment