Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Conceal Carry for out of state residents in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania


Please remove if not allowed. I’m trying to apply for a CC for the city of Philadelphia. I understand you need a CCW for Philadelphia separate from the one for Pennsylvania. I can’t find the forums to fill out for this. The link on Phillys gov website leads to a 404 not found. The links provided by the police department brings up a form saying it has to be hand delivered. The website mentions out of state residents can apply but need to be already permitted in their place of residency. I have a CCW for Florida. There are no forms for out of state applications. No phone number to call and ask questions. Does anyone know how I can properly go about this process? Thank you for any advice given. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2P7ja7S

No comments:

Post a Comment