Saturday, September 7, 2019

Looking for holster recommendations - shield and m&p 2.0


Hey guys.I've been a CCW card holder in MA for few years now but never actually carried. My wife didn't want me to with our kids. But given the amount of shootings she finally caved.Problem is there are so many brands and types. I don't want to have to buy a whole bunch and not like them. I'd like a few good options to try.A bit about me. First I'll probably start by carrying the 380 EZ Shield. It's smaller than my m&p and honestly that's my big draw for my first carry gun. I eventually want to carry the m&p but want to get used to the smaller gun first.I'm 6'2" 225 of flubby dad bod, so I am a bit concerned with appendix carrying. Since I live in MA open carry is straight out of the question. If I fart wrong I'm in trouble. Another concern is I'll be driving a lot while carrying, so I have a feeling back carrying might be tough too but I could deal with that.That said, what brands should I look at? I definitely want something light and low profile, and given I have kids I definitely want the trigger guarded.Where should I start? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2UGlVOT

No comments:

Post a Comment