Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Looking for a low ride holster. (Dara in particular) per their height options.


I’ve owned several brands of holsters for different Glock models. For my 43 my old ass harry’s holster was perfect, but it seems they’ve made so many options that’s it’s hard to keep up. The holster lasted a solid three years before it needed to be retired.The latest holster I got was a Vedder Light tuck. The holster itself is awesome, but it just rides way to high for my preference. I could adjust the clip one notch higher but then it won’t still work with the claw.I’ve noticed Dara has high, mid and low right heights. Basically I want the grip as close to my belt line as possible. I carry IWB with a tucked in shirt at work so, concealing far out weights the draw strike for my specific needs. The vedder will continue to be by off work carry holster.Anyone have experience with the low ride option from Dara, or any other holsters that ride extremely low, while also being able to still use the claw?Side note: out of all the fancy Glock holsters I’ve used for my bigger glocks, 19, 45, and 17, the old school $25 bladetech without a claw still is my favorite. Although it’s on its last legs. So as of now, just trying to find a nice low ride for my 43 for the time being.Bonus points if the company also makes a 365 holster with a similar ride height. After shooting it, I need one in my rotation.Thanks for any input via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2mu8EvK

No comments:

Post a Comment