Saturday, September 7, 2019

Beretta APX Centurion Holster Needed


Just got my CWP and need a holster for my gun. Got the gun for a steal on sale at $400 and picked it over other, more common options with better accessories availability because it points extremely naturally, has an excellent fit in the hand, an excellent magazine release, and a good trigger. Other options that were in my price range failed in either the fit, trigger, and magazine release, sometimes 2/3 and even 3/3 for one or two guns.Justifications aside, I'm understandably having trouble finding GOOD quality holsters for it. Looking to go IWB, and potentially AIWB, right-handed strong side. I want a very positive lock to my belt/pants (so alligator clips or snap loops), and I want it to be able to accommodate a laser/light combo on the rail, and, preferably has a combat cut.If there are no holsters that can do all of this, then I'll just go with Clinger Holsters' V3 Stingray or No Print Wonder. Maybe even their comfort cling, but this gun is kinda big for a jeans pocket, lol.I'm really looking to eventually have a laser-light combo on it in the future, so yeah.Other holsters I've considered are the Crossbreed SuperTuck, the Aliengear CloakTuck 3.5, and The JM4 Tactical magnetic holster, as well as the holsters on Beretta's site, itself. The 3 named are in order from most liked to least liked, for various reasons. Ask if you really wanna know.Anywya, thanks for the help, strangers! Looking forward to properly carrying REAL soon. Until then, CONDITION 3 ONLY and, no carrying while I'm on my motorcycle(my only ride, right now). via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ZQ6gCt

No comments:

Post a Comment