Monday, September 30, 2019

Woman in Chicago, need help getting started.


Hi! I'm a female resident in Chicago, Illinois. I just made the decision to concealed carry and I only have very little firearms experience previously. After doing some online research I would love some advice from you.Firearm selection. I'm 5'5'' high and weigh about 116 pounds. Also I work in consulting so I wear tight outfits(dress shirts, dresses, suits, etc.), do you think G19 or P320 Carry will be acceptable? If not, what's your opinion on G26? (I know it comes down to personal preference but I really want a gun that can accept standard double stack magazines as extra mags.)Do you think if it's necessary to have attachments like weapon lights, red dot sights and mag wells?What kind of carry and holsters do you recommend for a woman like me? Due to my workplace dress code restrictions I wear dress shirts and dresses 5 days a week.What kind of decent tactical shooting training can I find around Chicago?Is it necessary to take some kind of hand to hand combat training?What's you tricks to decrease carry weights?I suffer from severe migraines so I probably need a decent ear pro for training. What ear pro do you recommend?How do you deal with anti-gun persons around you? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2n7A2QC

No comments:

Post a Comment