Saturday, September 7, 2019

What are my odds of LEOs drawing down on me with the handle of my gun partially exposed in my vehicle.


I'm in Chicago, and carrying strong side right is easier for me. According to the Illinois Firearms Concealed Carry Act (FCCA), the definition of a concealed firearm is: "Concealed firearm" means a loaded or unloaded handgun carried on or about a person completely or mostly concealed from view of the public or on or about a person within a vehicle.You can only see the handle (80%) if you're standing directly over the window peering inward. So for that reason I have the center console raised up partially and stuffed with a cloth, obscuring view of the handle and holster about 97%. Even if you were looking at night with a flashlight you would have a bitch of a time seeing it.Being in Chicago, and knowing how police over here can be, what are the odds of them completely flipping out on me upon sight, which they likely will see it. And how can I lessen this besides via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/34tOovD

No comments:

Post a Comment