Sunday, September 1, 2019

Helpless Feeling


Well this post wont be about ccw but about situation i had on friday. I live in state which allows me to carry and to protect my family and people around me , however i work in state/city which does not allow to do that. On friday one of my friends was walking from trailer to his job position when one of "locals" started verbally assault him while he ignored it . Later that day same "local" guy came back with friends and pointed on their pants showing off their guns . I never felt so helpless in my life. If he have pulled that out there wouldnt be chance none of us could do anything to protect ourselves. One of residents called police and they showed up 15mins later so my trust in them is non existent at this point. We know where they "locals" live but police wont do anything even there are several witnesses . I am not asking anything just wanted to share . via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2zImJZH

No comments:

Post a Comment