Saturday, September 7, 2019

Help settling on which carry pistol- Left handed


Title says it all. I've been shopping for a year or so now and carrying my Canik TP9SA or my 1911 GCNM. I really love both guns and they're both totally different from one another. I usually carry gun and one extra mag. I am left handed. I carry at 1130 or 830, depending on my mood and what I am wearing/time of year. I'm looking to downsize from full-size to compact, no sub-compact, my hands are pretty big. I'm 6'1" but around 170 lbs so I'm fairly thin though muscular. It is difficult for me to not imprint when carrying at 1130 but not quite as bad at 830.The guns I'm looking at are Beretta PX4 Storm, CZ P-07, or MP Shield/Shield 2.0 (9mm or 380). Additionally, I'd consider anything else y'all can recommend. My needs are that it is somewhat easy to operate, without more than normal training, left-handed. I prefer 9mm for capacity though I'd consider 380 or 40. Price-wise I'm looking at 300-400, most certainly buying used. I know several gunsmiths in my area if I find a turd accidentally. Also the price isn't a matter of "just spend $50/$100 more and get something nicer, I really on have that much to spend. I'm on a tight budget.Anyways, I'm open to suggestions. Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ZSocXX

No comments:

Post a Comment