Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Vedder holster experience


A little backstory: Some time ago, shortly after getting my concealed carry license, I ordered a Vedder holster for my 1911 and I loved it from the get go. But not too long after, the weight of my 1911 was not something I was enjoying while carrying.So I saved up a little extra cash and bought a S&W Shield 2.0 to carry instead of a 1911 (so much lighter). And since I loved the holster I originally bought, I figured I'd go with them again.Fast forward to last week when I ordered it and being stupid, ordered the one for a Shield with a 3.6" barrel and not the 3.1" barrel. I didn't realize my mistake till it arrived yesterday and tried it out. Even with the retention screw tightened down, the gun jiggled around a good bit and I noticed the barrel was about 1/2" too short.This morning, I went online and opened up the chat and within 5 min they gave me a return number to exchange my wrong sized holster for the correct size.Just thought I'd share my personal experience. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2QLbTtG

No comments:

Post a Comment