Thursday, June 20, 2019

Holster pushing gun out of battery


I just received my Bradford Tactical Sidechick holster and I have to say, I’m thoroughly impressed in how it conceals my M&P9. Never thought that was possible. The only thing is while I was playing with the unloaded gun/holster, I flipped it around and noticed my guide rod was more exposed than I thought and realized the holster is slightly pushing the slide out of battery. I tried to loosen retention screws and it seemed to help mostly, but it still happens. This is with an unloaded gun, would the same thing happen loaded, and if so, are there any worries/concerns that I would need to send the holster back? I’ve personally never messed with Kydex so I have no idea what to do. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2WQ3WVC

No comments:

Post a Comment