Sunday, June 2, 2019

First day carrying


Just wanted to share for any first timers like me or anybody that would be interested. I did a lot of reading, YouTube videos, talking to LE friends, talking to other permit holders, before I actually went out and bought a gun and got my license. I feel like all of that really helped me to be confident. My first day carrying was Saturday at a kids birthday party and I actually felt really comfortable and thankful that I had the opportunity to carry in a public park where there was all these kids God forbid anything should happen. I look forward to my first 8 hour day of training this Saturday but I know all the homework and months of diving into this stuff really helped as well. A big thank you to this community especially, carry on! via /r/CCW https://www.reddit.com/r/CCW/comments/bw1mbt/first_day_carrying/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment