Saturday, June 22, 2019

Downsizing my carry


So I’ve been carrying a .45 shield for the last couple years. Great pistol that I’m not going to ever get rid of.But as my life and career has evolved, carrying even a shield sized pistol has become difficult. I’m officially in the market for a pocket gun. And I really mean a pocket gun. I work in a soft non permissive environment: I’m legally allowed to carry wherever I go but don’t ever want to print, and I work and live in safe enough areas that I don’t really need a full size/compact/sub-compact gun to feel comfortable. I’m looking for something that’s literally carry-able in gym shorts or sweats.Seems like the best universally accepted choice is the LCP2. From what I’ve gathered online, the LCP2 is just a little bit larger than the first generation but has a couple of advancements. I’m also considering a j frame but they don’t really seem that small all things considered.That being said, what are CCW’s recommendation for the best micropistol that can be carried literally anywhere? Single stack (or wheel gun), very thin, very light, smallest caliber I’m willing to party with is .380 or .38. I only have .45 caliber pistols right now so any other caliber is going to be a new caliber for me.And of course, a good holster recommendation for front or back pocket carry that provides trigger protection. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2L8z549

No comments:

Post a Comment