Thursday, June 6, 2019

Convince me on an appendix rig


I've recently been experimenting with appendix carry, after losing about 45lbs since January. (Now 6'0", 215lbs)I ordered a Vedder Lighttuck for my CZ RAMI, and have been carrying with it for the last couple of weeks at the appendix position. I'm really liking it so far. It's moderately comfortable, and conceals really well.​A couple weeks back, I received a CZ P-07 Suppressor Ready as a wedding gift from my friend (great gun, better friend).​I've been considering Tier 1 Axis Slim, but I have a few reservations:​-The P-07 is quite a bit bigger than the RAMI, mostly in slide length, and even more so with the threaded barrel.-How big of a step up is an appendix rig (holster & mag carrier), compared to something simple like the Lighttuck?-Cost - This is a big one. The Axis is $130+. Worth it?​So /r/CCW; What are your thoughts? Appendix rig or no? Lighttuck & separate mag carrier? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2MzXty0

No comments:

Post a Comment