Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Your opinion on full sized carry guns?


Hey so I'm looking into a new carry gun and I think I want a full size but I'm picking between 3 guns to be honest.The full size I want is the Canik TP9SFx but I'm putting it up against a few other options.I also want a CZ P07 or the Canik TP9SF Elite Combat.I'm torn. The P07 and SFx have very nice triggers. I love the SA/DA and holster options are EVERYWHERE for the P07 while the full size SFx is pretty tough to find a AIWB/IWB holster for.I have found a few holster options to try for the SFx though.I also have to think about concealment at work. I can reasonably conceal the P07 and SF Elite Combat with no printing at all. The SFx might print very slightly with certain movements. Open carry is not an option in Illinois (The ISSR).What are your personal thoughts/opinions and especially anecdotes with full sized carry guns? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2TkLA1W

No comments:

Post a Comment