Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Need help finding a good Do-It-All nylon belt


I know, yet another post requesting help finding a belt... I've been searching for about a week and haven't found what I'm looking for so I'm coming to you folks for help.I'm looking for an alternative option to the Emissary Belt. I would like to wear this belt every day with casual clothes, but also would like to be able to use it with a BCA holster and mag pouches on range days (I'm not a fan of paddle attachments so I would be using the loops). I don't like the idea of removing half of a cobra buckle in order to thread the belt into my mag pouch and holster so a standard belt buckle is a requirement. I don't want a leather belt, but if the belt that I'm looking for only exists as the Emissary belt, then I'll go with leather (but I'm not looking for leather belt recommendations right now).Options that I've considered are the Emissary belt, but it's currently out of stock and I have no idea when they'll get more (their last stock refresh was super limited qty and sizes), the Bravo Concealment Cinturon belt (also out of stock for at least the past week, maybe longer), and a belt by a manufacturer who shall not be named so that my post doesn't get removed. My first choice would be the Emissary since it has everything that I need and is super simple, but my current leather belt is about to break so I need one pretty soon. Thanks in advance for any and all help! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2EF5I4P

No comments:

Post a Comment