Tuesday, March 19, 2019

The Least-Stiff 1.5” Leather Gunbelt, AIWBing LCP2. Alternative to Hanks Gunner?


I took a new job recently and I need to convert how I carry my LCP2. I don’t want to reveal too much but I am carrying more stuff in my pockets so I have to move my LCP2 from the pocket to AIWB.I’m going to use my Vedder LightTuck with an UltiClip and tuck in my button-up shirt. I regularly carry this way in gym shorts so weight is a non issue so the least stiff leather belt will be more than enough but still needs to be leather for the aesthetics. Does not need to be the nicest looking leather belt as my slacks are Carhartt Twill Work pants; they look like dress pants but they are more durable.Having been around this community for over 3 years I already have idea about which belt to go with. The standard Hanks Gunner. I am wondering if there are any other suggestions you guys might have. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Jk9Koz

No comments:

Post a Comment