Tuesday, March 19, 2019

EC9s holsters


Hello All,Yes this is just another holster post. I know all of the brand's recommended by this community, but I am specifically looking for input from Ruger EC9s carriers. What are holsters have liked or not and please tell me why I don't want just a name.To give you all a better idea of what I am looking for:I am a chef and work up to 15 hours a day. I do not wear thin chef pants, usually dickies, or some other type of sturdy kahki.Some days I must be in buisness casual.I have not decided which position I will carry, but am right handed.Does not need to have space for an extra mag, but I'm not opposed if it is easy to hide.Would rather stick to one holster that would fit everyday working or not but I understand that may not be possible.Thank you for your help! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Cs41Hv

No comments:

Post a Comment