Tuesday, March 5, 2019

The ladies in the office where I work just noticed me printing, and knew what it was....


Well it finally happened. I walked into our accounting office where three ladies were chatting and one of them made out my gun and said "I see your gun under your shirt there..."I froze in fear and was trying to think fast. I lifted up the other side of my shirt and showed my flashlight and leatherman on my belt and said "You know I have to carry tools for my job, right?" and she said "No, the other side. I can tell."I was like "Is it obvious?" She replied, "No, I am just very observant."So after what seemed like forever but was probably just a brief pause, one of the other ladies said "Well I'm happy to know that the accounting office is the most secure area of the entire building." The other two agreed./reliefNow I do have a potential problem still. The CEO and I had a conversation about me getting a permit when I was first applying for it, and he even signed as a personal reference for me (required in my state). But he also said he didn't want to know about it, due to insurance liability reasons. Apparently their insurance prohibits employees from bringing weapons to work. So it's just an unofficial "don't ask, don't tell" policy.So it may force his hand if he's told about it. We'll have to see. Hopefully not a problem. I explained it to the ladies and they seemed to understand.Anyone else carrying at work under the radar and have you ever been made? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2NIv1a3

No comments:

Post a Comment