Monday, March 18, 2019

RI CCW - having some trouble qualifying


Hi all,Judging from a comment I made in a post here which to my surprise caused a bit of a stir, I take it that a 25 yard qualifying test is way longer than a lot of you guys are used to.My highest score at this point is 188 which is 7 points shy (and that was on a good day. I hover In the mid 170s usually.) I have been “diagnosed” with flinching after taking a class. My question for y’all is what drills do you recommend to cure this? Snap caps mixed with live ammo at the range?Also, for those in disbelief, this is taken from the website of a very prominent shooting instructor/ CCW evaluator in the state:Need to Qualify for a RI Conceal Carry Permit? If you are READY TO QUALIFY, HAVE SHOT SUCCESSFULLY AT 75' IN THE PAST AND BELIEVE YOU CAN PASS THE RI SHOOTING QUALIFICATION OF 30 ROUNDS IN 30 MINUTES AT AN ARMY-L TARGET (B-22) AT 75' AND SCORE A MINIMUM OF 195 OUT OF 300https://ift.tt/2ueqqDW via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2W5adwt

No comments:

Post a Comment